Thursday, February 14, 2019

Prayer Belief Activation

Listen to "Prayer Belief Activation" on Spreaker. Whoa... With a title like that it feels like the preachers have been called in to host a classic Southern Revival. Not at all. No moment passes for any of us that we aren't relying on hope to push us beyond our present place in the "Now." Careers are caving in. The price of gas is beginning to rise again. Small household injuries are huge doctor bills because you how insurance works. On this podcast I dive into the subject of what I call Hidden Speak. A total Arroe-ism. During those mornings when you feel like there's too much junk in your trunk and you'd do anything to call in to work and make it a mental day. You don't.. You figure out how to readjust the crud taking you down but not out. Hidden Speak is learning how to look beyond depression, moodiness and just plain ole yucky and locating a seed of positive. No matter how bad you feel or how angry you are with the world you're able to speak peace. It's not a difficult task. It's a choice. Football legend Roman Gabriel shared with me back in the 1980's that the body uses more muscles frowning then it does to smile. I was blessed with the opportunity to share a message the other day. I pay close attention to those in attendance and find true reason to stop and listen. It's in their facial expression. Deborah asked, "Where do you find all of this energy? Why are you always so upbeat?" I've had others ask me if I've been hired to sell something. They keep waiting for me to introduce the product. My answer will never change. I begin everyday writing. Hidden Speak on those pages builds a place for me to take the right step while making the right choices. You can say whatever you want in your daily writing but do so with a positive touch. It isn't very easy but it will change everything you do after you've finished writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment