Monday, February 25, 2019

Giving And Taking

Listen to "Giving And Taking" on Spreaker. I'm not going to pretend that I know how the methods of moving money through a church is handled. I just know what I'm told, "Twelve percent of the offering is given to outreach programs." I've learned to trust that message. The other day I was reminded of that exchange while sharing a gift with an assumed homeless man standing on the corner. I looked at him straight in the eyes and said, "I'm giving you five so that you can share with four others." Giving and taking starts with becoming a giver after you've taken. On this podcast I put a lot of focus on business leaders and employees that feel pretty blessed about where they presently stand in their success. Love it! Now give it away. Teach the people or person that's going to replace you. What? It's completely one hundred percent natural. Your career is coming to an end. I'd rather be happy knowing my experiences live in their spirit then being replaced by someone I know nothing of. Replenishing the forest. Not only does it open your personal fields of success but it teaches you to trust the lessons you've picked up a long the way. If all you do is take where on the platform will you be fulfilled? Was the journey truly worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment