Friday, February 15, 2019

Becoming Positive Requires A Seed

Listen to "Becoming Positive Requires A Seed" on Spreaker. Did your parents or school teachers ever look at you and say "I don't know what's gotten into you but I don't like it." My Dad would always grab me fast, "I don't know what's gotten into you but it makes me worry." I'm blessed with the incredible opportunity to share messages with future Broadcasters and along the way one or several will always question my energy, my passion and drive. This past Wednesday I was asked, "How do you stay up like you are. What's gotten into you that I cannot find?" On this podcast I go back to July of 2016 and read from the pages that actually had me asking the same question, "What's gotten into me?" Let me forewarn you. If religion and spirituality make you feel odd or ugly. Please don't listen. I go all out regular guy Jesus not to promote the higher power but to answer the question. Being positive requires a seed. But what does it look like before it's planted in the soil and how will it look once it sprouts leaves and hopefully fruit? I once had an Operations Manager tell me to quiet down my positive approach to creating great work ethics. That same company fired me in 2016 and straight from my heart came these words, "God is great." The seeds you presently need to plant in whatever soil you wish to use, what do they look like? What are they saying to the birth of your new day? I honestly don't know what's gotten into me. I guess I'll never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment