Friday, January 24, 2020

And Then I lost My Job

Listen to "And Then I Lost My Job" on Spreaker. What would the world be like today if all things we've spoken were found sheets of paper? I face that question every morning. Three of my daily Podcasts are soulfully connected to the pen sketches laid out at 4:30 in the morning,. Some dating back 18 years. I don't know why. I heard something in my heart and I trusted the voice. Today I found myself face to face with the morning after the 2016 elections. What were you doing on that day? Do you remember your mood? How did you react to those with an overbearing opinion? I honestly don't care about who you voted for. I'm a Broadcaster that serves all people not one side. Which is why I don't do talk radio and will never be invited. This podcast today isn't about political parties but rather the individual you are. Thanks to technology every job on the planet is on the line. Today I invite you to make a difference. Be heard. Be strong in your confidence while being loyal to the reasons why you deliver. In November of 2016 I was lecturing to future Broadcasters. In the hours after the election results were announced those in attendance were verbally beating each other up. I didn't lose control nor did I feel defeated. I stood up for an industry that doesn't know where the real players are. It's just a number inside a world that needs believers. For your career today. Be heard. Wear your belief on your sleeve. Know your path. Tomorrow you'll be just another number.

No comments:

Post a Comment