Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Asking Why

Listen to "Asking Why" on Spreaker. No day passes that I'm in the center of a conversation with people of fame and or great business and I endlessly bring with me questions. Not that I'm trying to be a know it all but rather a well rounded person of experience. On this podcast we dive into that very subject. How to deal with a self that won't stop asking questions. I've had people of religion tell me to stop questioning God. I'm not questioning the higher source. I'm a student and only want to better understand the presence of this place called now. I love it when those who've chosen to attend my lectures ask questions. It broadens their ambition and willingness to take chances on new things. That's why I've always wished business leaders would stop every ten or fifteen minutes with their build me up Monday meetings and simply ask, "Anyone have any questions?" We can all grow stronger by leaving out the horrid amounts of assumption packed in our thinking process. Ask questions. Even if there's not an answer you'll still be aware of all things possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment