Thursday, October 4, 2018

Niche And Uniqueness

Listen to "Niche and Uniqueness" on Spreaker. A couple of years ago a very good friend made it a point to say "I wish I had your courage." Instantly my heart opened because I stood in that moment questioning why this guy was a friend. Those closest to me know I don't like to receive compliments. It's very uncomfortable. I feel like I have to return something just as favorable. I do remember laughing off his observation while offering the opportunity to go to the very place where I've been able to keep this so called courage perfectly in line with faith and trust. He quickly turned down that offer. He said he doesn't need religion and if he needs to feel great that's why they created the remote control and comedy shows. That didn't sit well in my heart. I walked away from the conversation by stepping outside and looking to the sky. He followed me. I turned to him and very bluntly said, "Niche and uniqueness. Master them. It will turn your wishes and dreams into moments of courage and confidence." On this podcast I talk about this friend and how over the past two years he's turned his life completely around and has a very successful career. He's totally nailed niche and uniqueness.

No comments:

Post a Comment