Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I'm Listening He's Guiding

Listen to "I'm Listening He's Guiding" on Spreaker. As a Broadcaster, I challenge myself daily to reach beyond the edge of acceptance so I can step over disconnection. The digital age is a crazy place for people addicted to watching numbers. There comes a time in the choices we make as Broadcasters where your heart has to be bigger then the ego. On this Podcast I openly bring forward the challenges of the everyday world and how each of us are trained in our own way to bring assurance to each person we come in contact with. Because I'm a professional people watcher, I study the habits of all walks in life. How we hang our head in public says a lot about who you are. Fake smiles are no different. Through it all there's always going to be a connection. Do you know where you stand? How long did it take to get there and how often do you leave this area of comfort? We're the Twitter generation. Our attention span is barely an inch. A job placement site reminded me the other day that we should update our resumes every eight weeks. Who you are on that page is a life once lived. Your future is determined by something you've already done. No wonder so many are challenged by the idea of learning how to live in the present. The only thing you have control of is "Now." But how?

No comments:

Post a Comment