Friday, October 12, 2018

Could And Can Be

Listen to "Could And Can Be" on Spreaker. A light enough question to weigh down your present moment. What do you keep setting aside that's disguised to look like anything but the tool required for you to reach the reality of your moment? It's not easy trying to lead a simple life. There are too many options. Which is why it's not a difficult choice to keep putting things on the list of things you'll get back to. Suddenly 2010 becomes 2018 and that burning question in your heart is "Why do I see myself as a failure?" We've all ridden that train! Through awareness we are blind. We know where we should be or could be but we can't locate the tools to mold it into place. Why? On this podcast I talk about how as a kid I always dreamed of being that radio jock in Los Angeles. I thought I was doing great at 23. Then I stopped in Carolina. To this day I don't know why it ground to a halt. It's as if I dropped something and 33 years later I'm still searching for an object on the forested floor. Most people aren't realizing their dreams because the process to keep the journey alive is a challenge that can't be changed. I still do radio! It's just not in LA. You still do ______! It's just not _____. Being a daily writer helps me find space to seek but in the end I've only collected more wonder. Reaching outward for that tool that opens the door to your long sought after ambition. The truth of the reality? Your calling might not have been what you dreamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment