Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Swoop Of The Bird

Listen to "The Swoop Of The Bird" on Spreaker. I spend hours staring into the soul of birds. It's been my thing since the day my father brought an injured pigeon home from work. Helping him or her regain strength required me to learn the behavior of the wild. Even today I am surrounded by birds. I call them my Jazz. Some might say the bird is my Totem. But you can't say that. There are too many with different types of energy moving in every direction. And it's within that swoop that I find reason to get closer to the bird. How does a bird instantly switch directions and add flight in a completely different direction? They dart in front of cars and fallen rocks. Instantly they move while the human takes it all in one step at a time. I believe its because birds face their fears every moment. They aren't afraid of chance. More importantly birds see life as the moment we're presently standing in. What if your flight was a little more focused like that of a bird. You know you want to do it. Jump off that limb and locate success by way of the wind moving with you rather than against.

No comments:

Post a Comment