Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Measuring Growth

Listen to "Measuring Growth" on Spreaker. Again this season I've been blessed with the opportunity to sit down and share conversation with the men and women being featured on NBC's The Voice. And in every conversation I slip between their prepared lines and ask the questions based on the experience. I believe we were all given the chance to be teachers. Who and what you are today might not please you. Reality is... Today's moment could be that one thing someone needs a week from now or more. Learning to document the storms with the victories is a great way to communicate to the several selves we are. We've all heard that we shed a layer of skin everyday. I believe our personality is no different. Who you are now might resemble yesterday but you aren't the same. I daily write not to glorify the journey but to learn from the lessons taught in days gone. To take from the notes the identity of where I was headed so I know how to meander around it in the seconds ahead. Stop being afraid of creating a paper trail. I get it. Writing opens your life to people that like to snoop. But there is no feeling better than knowing all that made you dark inside is free from the next decision leading to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment