Monday, March 20, 2017

Called To Starbucks

Listen to "Called To Starbucks" on Spreaker. I don't think it's something we've developed in recent times. I remember my father being a man who was very set in his way. If ever knocked off his point of direction he wasted no time to let those involved know of his disappointment. Being on a mission is a brilliant place in my heart. I love it when people share their visions. But I'm guilty of tuning out when what they said no longer holds importance in their chapters. Something knocked them off their path. I absolutely ask them about it. Only to hear the typical excuse, "I tried..." Yesterday it was my mission to be at Elevation Church Ballantyne. God challenged me to a simple thought I expressed to people a year ago. I've been on a mission to take Church beyond the four walls of a building. Yesterday God put me in a Starbucks watching the 11:00 service on a huge computer screen. Doesn't seem special right? I guess so. But you weren't there. I walked in and sat down. Moving four different times because of a very cold breeze. I couldn't locate its source. So I finally moved 4 feet away from the counter at Starbucks. Watching Elevation and taking hardcore notes. God wanted me to take church beyond the four walls of a building. Without truly thinking about it. There I was at a Starbucks with that huge computer screen near the counter. If but only one person walked by and found it to be a place of peace during a huge storm in their chapters. Then it was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment