Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Search Engine

Listen to "The Search Engine" on Spreaker. I love jotting down quick thoughts. If I don't they'll become lost. Not every thought is a brilliant idea. But thoughts can be looked upon as being building blocks building paths to something that may grow into a perfect picture. Quick thoughts are fun to revisit. Today I go back to January 7 2016. Over a year has gone by. Do the thoughts still have an impact on the present? I live by one rule. It's not about who you are today. It's who you are in the future. It totally takes your mind off the battle of the memory bulge. The most difficult thing about jotting down quick thoughts isn't the physical act itself. It's locating something or someone that understands your visionary way of speaking. Yesterday on my radio channel The Choice I read from an entry made on March 8 1999. It was total nonsense about how we've become extremely addicted to making then instantly spending money. Investing in real estate, the stock market and collectibles. All those chapters ago I feared that one slip of the pen could easily bring down the financial walls of not just me but around the world. The very thing that happened in 2008. Ok so it was nine years later. I didn't predict the future. I prepared for it. Quick thoughts are incredible tools for your future self. Turn it into a game... But don't instantly run back and try to catch up. Let the months and years pass. Then measure how far in life you've truly grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment