Thursday, January 10, 2019

Walking With A Clear Heart

Listen to "Walking With A Clear Heart" on Spreaker. The things we say but don't realize how it's being received. Little things like someone proudly displaying what seems to be a peaceful place, "I'm an open person. I open my heart to all things." Think about that. They just told me their open heart lets the entire dog pound into their soul and everyday they're forced to clean up. On this podcast I dive into a little bit of Yoga Nidra talk. Mindfully being present in your now. At four this morning a thought entered my time of meditation, "I went back to the origin to see if I foresaw." It didn't say I went into the past. I don't walk there. It says I went back to the origin of Nidra to see if it foresaw. As much as we see Yoga and Meditation as being those things we do to locate simple sips of exercise or relaxation, both serve a side of your journey that doesn't open your heart. It clears it. Being clear of what stresses you is a far better place then accepting temptation to move into the areas that bring attempts to life in places you want to replace. Don't confuse Nidra with sleep. It's not one in the same. Nidra doesn't hold on to our consciousness. Most of the time you're aware of the sounds around you and or anything that takes the shape of activity. Dreams tend to react whereas Nidra lets it move through you. Don't be so open with your walk. Teach yourself to clear the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment