Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Frank Hannon From Tesla

Listen to "Frank Hannon Releases From One Place To Another" on Spreaker. The song HUSH on my latest album series "From One Place... To Another!" came about from when I was on a tour with DEEP PURPLE in South America last year. I had been recording my album on the road and heard them play it, and was reminded of how much I love the melody. Then shortly after I was performing on the MOODY BLUES cruise with guitar legend Randy Hansen..the original Jimi Hendrix tribute..who also had covered HUSH in a funky style. After we got off the ship I invited Randy to be my special guest and we recorded the tracks live in my home studio. He plays amazing guitar licks and the song has ended up a favorite on the album..."From One Place... to Another!"

No comments:

Post a Comment