Thursday, January 31, 2019

Three Separage Chapters One Common Connection

Listen to "Three Separate Chapters One Common Connection" on Spreaker. I wish I would've known what the impact of being a daily writer was going to do on the future self I'd quickly become. As much as we think we grow into becoming wiser. I can't help but believe what we experience in the presence of now is the teacher for tomorrows ambitions. On this podcast I do something a little crazy. I begin reading from July 11, 2016 which happened to be my 23rd wedding anniversary. While studying the emotions being shared on paper my heart began to call out to the Radio guy "If this is what you were feeling at 23 years of marriage, what was moving through you at 24 then 25?" Three completely different times on this journey through every word in the book yet there was a single line of connection. That's the subject which I hope as a daily writer will inspire you to begin taking notes while at the same time opening your heart to trusting what love really is and has the ability to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment