Friday, November 30, 2018

God Needs Community

Listen to "God Needs Community" on Spreaker. If not daily but weekly someone or ourselves will blurt out, "I've got nothing!" I find this interesting. Once such a shout out reaches my ears I reply, "How many voices do you have in your head and heart?" They look back in shock. How dare I confuse their moment of nothingness with something that's completely overcrowded and out of control. Learning how to utilize those voices is how you move yourself beyond the mountain and dry desert floor. On this podcast I talk openly about how I put God and the universe way ahead of all things in my head and heart. That doesn't guarantee the voices go away. It only makes me aware of newer and better ways to listen to why they're strong enough to have a presence. I'm not convinced anything is negative until we personally label it as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment