Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Circles Of Seekers

Listen to "Circles Of Seekers" on Spreaker. I'm not afraid to share my openness about who and what makes a great Broadcaster. In every lecture I'm blessed to share you'll hear my clearly state, "You are not here by choice. You have been called and it took you this long to finally listen then activate." Those that know me realized in the very beginning how overboard I am on driving the passion for broadcasting home. I take it serious. Every break is another opportunity to reach through those speakers and help change a persons pattern of thought. Who better to know that than Talk Show hosts. On this podcast I answer questions brought up during a fish bowl conversation about why it is that I do and why I stand strong on why it is that I do. It's the kind of stuff that a normal radio show listener doesn't want to hear while at the same time their hearts begin to feel. Learning to use your words in ways that don't invade but rather invite. If the average person knew of my intentions they'd make that choice of wanting to participate with something positive or seek avenues of exchange that create disbelief in peace. I love it when program directors and consultants advice me to crank down the happy guy. It teaches me to reconstruct the way I bring thought into a conversation. These are ways that can be used in every shape of business. I get it! Nobody wants to work with Captain Positive. They find it difficult to keep up. Maybe the silence isn't in the actions of wanting to stay even but rather the words you place in your heart when you're alone. You always have the power to replace when you think is guiding you. Believe that your place in business is a single line of connection to changing peoples lives. Now you have purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment