Friday, September 22, 2017

The Awareness Of Change


A strong sentence began the morning's daily writing.  What are you supposed to write when the outside self has taken note of there being change?  It's not based on fear or doubt.  There was no shame.  Only the awareness of something taking place.  Because I listened to a second day of writing about change my heart steered me in the direction of listening to the physical playing out of other people's steps and the tone of their voices.  It allowed me to prepare.  Rather than face a mountain of uncertainty.  I gave my path blessed by Christ to the maker.  He would guide me through what was now my present storm.  My entire life I've always wondered if such situations are moments of awareness because we've lived this life before or that the habits of others keep us on 24 hour guard?  How can you be positive when you know the horizon has arrived?  


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment