Thursday, September 21, 2017

Google Me

Listen to "Google Me" on Spreaker. It's my problem. I not only admit it but I get it. We spend way too much time saying "So tell me about you." My reply is always, "Google me." Layered are the avenues of judgement. Sure work ethics and morals are constantly on display and people want to know how it became. Do your homework. There's no better way to silence a potential relationship then having someone talk about the process of their growth. They either come across as bragging or in the same moment the person receiving the information has already decided to judge their character. Inside this information driven society we've made it too easy to surround ourselves with only the people that make us happy in the moment. Leaders build up their empires by selecting the exactness of their being. Which is a pretty weird way to create unique. Everybody's not supposed to be the same. Texture is a source for endless amounts of success. Or all the strings on a guitar would be super thin or fat. But nothing in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment