Thursday, September 7, 2017

Listen to "Drama" on Spreaker. The mere mention of the word drama and we all prepare ourselves for a wild hurricane of changes and challenges. Because I find peace in living in the moment my drama is different than most. I will play out moments that haven't taken place. Then officially declare it as being prepared for what could go wrong. That's still very unhealthy. I planned for my departure from terrestrial radio years before the physical moment. I knew exactly what I'd do and say. And when it took place it played out exactly how I planned. But look into the deeper picture. I started preparing for that departure 9 years before the physical steps became reality. Drama kept me aware but it totally took out new paths and roads that could've led to bigger and better platforms of performance. I spent too much time planning out for the departure. I added the weight of drama to my every day. Which is no different than living in your past. You can't change it. And if you did then you wouldn't be the same person you are today. Can you imagine the state of the world of John Lennon or President Reagan could've gone back and rebuilt a bad moment. Pushing drama from your life is a very difficult journey. We use it as fuel to start the fire. I read your Facebook posts. And when I look at you in the eye I can't help but wonder if you're not telling me a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment