Monday, September 11, 2017

Remove The Walls

Listen to "Remove The Walls" on Spreaker. We're all guilty of using the term, "I feel like I'm surrounded by walls." Everywhere we go someone is putting up walls. To keep you free of them or you staying completely off the path of others. I've always wanted to know what other peoples walls look like. Are they decorated? What color are they? We don't get that opportunity to see because every wall we bring to life through challenges and changes is invisible. It doesn't matter how brilliant you are in business or creative you can be with music and art we all have walls that are keeping us from reaching our greater strength and ability. We're spending way too much time running away from the walls. My choice is to run toward the wall. I refuse to let assumption be my guide. I want to know how tall the wall is. How thick and how heavy. That wall is coming down!

No comments:

Post a Comment