Monday, December 12, 2016

Pray With Not For

Listen to "Pray With You" on Spreaker. We spend so much time seeking the ingredients of what shall become our "What" What are you doing to be greater today at work? What did it take for you to arrive in this moment? What will you tell your friends and family that will lift them or take their mindset elsewhere? What is keeping you from business success? We face so many "Whats" in one day that our mind body and soul have developed an easy escape plan. One of the ways that I face the infamous "What" is knowing "What" people are saying around me. Being a strong Christian I am asked to pray for a lot of people. I used to close my eyes and leap onto the path of prayer. Only to realize those being prayed for offered no energy. Today my "What" is a quick reply, "No I won't pray for you. I will pray with you." I'm amazed at how much of a negative that creates. The one asking for prayers heard me say no. They completely took my open heart of wanting to pray with them and recreated their "What."

No comments:

Post a Comment