Friday, December 9, 2016

Popcorn On A Path Part One

Listen to "Popcorn On A Path Part One" on Spreaker. During every moment I'm gifted with the opportunity to speak. I set up the stage. I share with them that 99.8% of all people have no idea how to ask questions. We've become the lost generation because we choose to accept and not invite a deeper reason to the season. Asking questions is popcorn on a path. You are the person you are because. Do you question your whereabouts today because you didn't question the steps when you took the job? I'm a daily writer. I endlessly ask who what where why when and how? You will never see me shrug my shoulders when asked a question. You may not like my answer. But its better than silence. Learn to ask questions. You are the keeper of the mind body and soul you've been forced to carry around. When you stop asking questions. You sold your soul. Your inner self is begging to be heard. Ask questions. Or I will and you won't like the answers you give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment