Monday, December 5, 2016

Do You Know Where You Can Be Found

Listen to "Do You Know Where You Can Be Found" on Spreaker. We've evolved into this age of tappers and typers. Texters and Tweeters. Facebookers and Instagrammers. You can pretty much ask anyone, "Do you know where you are?" And they'll either quickly answer or latch onto a Map app or GPS. What does it mean when someone in 2016 tells you, "I'm not sure where I can be found." Personally I've mentioned, "Just Google me. You'll learn more there." I daily write. The goal is to endlessly know the whereabouts of my thoughts and how they are made. I study the pattern of a creative mind like its my best friend. In fact when I look in the mirror to brush my teeth I find it to be extremely important to let that image know that the two of us are going to have an incredible day. While running water in the sink I confidently say, "Lord bless this water and help me wash yesterday from our hands and face." I cannot grow forward without knowing where I am. Where can you be found?

No comments:

Post a Comment