Friday, December 2, 2016

A Year After The Calling

Listen to "A Year After Being Called" on Spreaker. You can point fingers. You can shame the self you presently are. You can try to hide from the unknown energy. But somewhere along the way the energy won't leave like everything and everyone in the past. A year ago I was invited to share a message at a very small church in Kannapolis, NC. I couldn't step onto the stories so often shared. My heart was leading me a different direction. In my daily writing I questioned everything. I leaned hard on trying to remain traditional. But a deeper source of energy led me down a stream that which I had never entered before. I was commanded to share a message that invited people to continue Christmas after they've given it up due to a family or friend loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment