Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Replanting The Process Not The Victory

Listen to "Replanting The Process Not The Victory" on Spreaker. No doubt about it. I'm a people watcher. Not just in parks, businesses and while camping with neighbors I've never met and will probably never see again. I people watch because there's no greater place to research and or learn lessons. Native America Spirituality teaches us that what we do today effects the next seven generations. What are you doing right now that will impact people you'll never meet? More importantly what you are doing today was shaped by someone you've never heard of. Most of us only go back to our grandparents. On this podcast we get out our working gloves and put focus on the continuation. You aren't the original of anything. You are a part of the process. There's more fulfillment in the process then the victory. I studied real hard to wear my first black belt. The students I trained with were supposed to be like a Hollywood movie where we always kept in touch due 100% to an amazing amount of sweat and blood lost. Well that never happened. That's why the journey toward a second degree black belt was very lonely. I couldn't find it in my heart to invest energy in a family that wouldn't be there in the days after the labeled victory. Once I went through that process I replanted the very seeds that brought the harvest. What? Instead of doing forms and breaking bricks to wear a third degree belt my choice was to take the route of The Way. The walk. The beginning middle and continuation. The majority of all martial arts schools don't teach the spiritual side. That meant for the rest of my life I was solo. The mind body and soul were to document the process then replant it. To keep free of a labeled victory and put energy in the process of always growing. What have you done with your victories? Do you allow yourself to reinvest in how you've gotten to where you presently stand? Imagine what's going to happen to the seventh generation when your loyalty and determination, integrity and purpose reach out to their paths. Replanting the process works. Activate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment