Thursday, July 11, 2019

Breaking Free From The Echo

Listen to "Breaking Free Of The Echo" on Spreaker. My daily writing. August 30, 2016 I wrote: Too often our choice is to participate with the echo when in reality God created you to make the sound. I would love to end it there. Your personal interpretation means more to your creative soul. This decision we make daily to live in an echo. We do so to fit in. To be accepted. Because your boss told you so. It's what research shows. Yet it was Mark Twain that clearly stated, "Do not lose your creative accent!" No person on the planet thinks like you. Nobody creates like you. We are inspired and empowered to move in every direction but the destination of what you bring forward will always be your own sound. On this podcast we talk about being a survivor in that echo. To be where everybody else is because of less judgement. Yet how often do you see the image of yourself in the mirror and find fault in the way you breathe? Too often our choice is to participate with the echo when in reality God created you to make the sound. My father and several people after him have always called me a total smart a**. They've never been comfortable with a lot of things I say and stand up for. So I've earned the label of being that smart a**. What label has your voice earned you? Are you the sound or the echo?

No comments:

Post a Comment