Thursday, August 2, 2018

Called To Master The Art Of Stream Thinking

Listen to "Called To Master The Art Of Stream Thinking" on Spreaker. We all have friends or family members that somehow someway know how to instantly come back with a thoughts that's either funny or impacting. Spur of the moment off the cuff boom boom pow! Rather than trying to understand the method of their art we suck in the message and walk down the path. We're all gifted with what I call Steam Thinking. We decide in our space not to utilize the strength of it's full potential and ability. Stream thinking is performed everyday on social media. Be honest... How often do you put a lot of thought into the words you post? I read them by way of studying your habits as a writer. It's all out there funny puns to angry swings. We're exposing our victories and injuries without knowing the end result of the echo. If pointed out it's become too easy to tap into that digital device, "My bad." What if Stream Thinking by way of trusting the moment and or present could be turned into a tool of discovery then utilized as a trusting source of future success? Radio, television, comedians and actors have learned to master the art of Stream Thinking through their skills to adlib or put focus on improv. Outside of hitting the comedy circuit or trying to score an acting job what's the benefit for the average Joe and his sister Wilma? Great question! The payoff is effort. It's being completely aware of the elements in the moment. Too often we go into meetings and or face others in gathering places already planning to say or do something. Instantly we become saddened when the actions and reactions don't come to you in the way you assumed. Through Stream Thinking you're already there. Nothing kills me more than when my heart backed me out of a conversation because I was fearful of the answer that would be shot back. My father wasted no time bonking me on the head when I spoke out of turn. At least I got what I came looking for. Open your heart. Open your mind. Set all that was yesterday in a place you no longer require. Be in the moment by participating with "Now."

No comments:

Post a Comment