Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Valley Floor

Listen to "The Valley Floor" on Spreaker. I specialize in a style of writing that can easily be simplified by what I call "Hiding." It's taking the moments of what we live and feel and ripping from it's emotion all that is negative. Putting the positive inside it's emptiness. As much as I call it "Hiding" I also see it as growing. What we move through during our times of seasonal changes aren't always meant to bend your knees and knock you upside the head and heart. By letting the moment move through you then writing about it through positive ways and eyes. You're able to return to the sheets of paper you filled a different time. That's when you realize the one time attack against your mind body and soul was actually a step forward. Practice this thing I call "Hiding." It's difficult in the beginning only because you want to dump how you truly feel into that sheet of paper. To which I ask, "What did that tree do to you? It sacrificed it's rings so you'd have a place to be free." Now that you respect the moment I invite you to enter your realm of "Hiding."

No comments:

Post a Comment