Monday, December 16, 2019

Faithful vs Faith Filled

Listen to "Faithful vs Faith Filled" on Spreaker. I'm not a wordsmith nor do I play one on the radio. I do though love playing with words. I have a dictionary with me at all times. While writing, words will hit me in ways that invite me to study their truer definition while opening the heart to the origin of their purpose and play. On this podcast I sort of get in an argument with my multiple layers of thought based on there being a huge difference between faithful and faith filled. One can easily introduce us to being faithless while the other opens the door to staying focused on all things we grow with. It becomes the power of choice. If a little short of faith the heart is aware of how it can maintain its reach toward changing it. Whereas faithful can be so many things including an excuse as to why your personal studies have slowed or disappeared. Questions are in your everyday and for most of us the one word so many try to bring answers to is faithful. If you aren't feeling it. Oh well maybe another day. I compare the two words with our present place with Hollywood's way of sharing the stories of Freddie Mercury, Elton John, Judy Garland and even Richard Jewell. The Bio Pic's aren't the real story! They are based on. Think about your own journey. Are you living a life of what really took place or is your Bio Pic being rewritten. Being faithful vs faith filled. Knowing the steps and how being filled keeps your focus on the vine baring fruit vs just another day of questions. Word play. When your mind doesn't want to listen to how we use words. So it crafts a different definition in hopes of being stronger in choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment