Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The Arrival Of Now

Listen to "The Arrival Of Now" on Spreaker. I enter this recording studio each day at 5:30 AM. Not because I'm on a headhunt for worms but rather I'm willing with my way to step inside what is to become this day. Through each wall I touch I'm allowed to trust, have faith and develop hope. Which feels more like an invisible game than the actuality of reality. The words that I speak were written over two years ago. What did he know that I don't realize today? The chores of being a daily writer is knowing that what finds a presence in your present isn't always meant for the now. On this podcast the goal is to put focus on light and darkness. Courageously I do ask about the arrival of no sun. What if it were 24/7? They experience it on the edges of the planet but the rest of us expect the rays of light to inspire, influence and warm what's been darkened by the presence of night. The funniest thing about life is the placement of the sun. It can be in the center of the sky and all too many times the passerby looks as if to be lost in a moment of darkness. How do you teach a wandering mind to reach beyond that chapter? I write. That doesn't make it right. Life isn't about generating enough space to create a legacy. We're supposed to be teaching our experiences so that what we've been through can be recognized when there isn't sunlight. Somewhere along the way decision makers forgot that part of the journey. I can see why. Who wants to teach the person that may replace them? The most interesting part about that statement has nothing to do with the atmosphere of self. Every business connects with people we'll never meet. When you elect not to teach you've decided to stop reaching for the customers that keep your doors open.

No comments:

Post a Comment