Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Grateful Or Being Grateful

Listen to "Grateful Versus Being Grateful" on Spreaker. Kind of an odd title. It paints the picture of there being something separating the two. Reaching beyond the surface of action and reaction the title is based on how people say they're grateful without truly showcasing their gratefulness. Being grateful is more than a word. It requires participation with why you are in a moment of gratefulness. Sammy Sosa from the Chicago Cubs would touch his heart twice then point to the sky. On this podcast I talk about why I fell out of truly believing that he was being grateful of the catch out in right field or hard rocking home run. I paid to watch him make the move. I didn't want to see it once. I needed to watch him several times during a game. He did again and again. That's when I opened my own heart and wondered how people digested my way of being grateful. Are you grateful or being grateful?

No comments:

Post a Comment