Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Be Ready?

Listen to "Be Ready" on Spreaker. A lot of people live by the motto, "I have to be ready so I don't have to get ready." That's pretty powerful. It's empowering to those that put their noses to the ground and grind. Recently a family member used the motto on me in the opposite direction. She came to me with the weight of it being a negative. Which opened my eyes to better under the purpose and plan of her path. Let's break it down. I have to be ready. Sounds simple. We all have to be ready for something. Look around you. Many are ready to fail, lose money, not heal from a winter's cold. We choose to be ready for the next dark cloud with huge amounts of thunder. Therefore if we are ready we don't have to get ready when the bad luck or boss arrives at the front door. Know your moment. Control the present by being present. I daily write not to live in yesterdays memory. I write because it's what I feel in the now. When and if I return in the days down the lane the reader won't be living in my past for the thought will hit him or her in their present place. If you have to be ready for something so you don't have to get ready, lift your visions and decisions to the multiple layers of victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment