Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I'm Not Sure Why

Listen to "I'm Not Sure Why" on Spreaker. I openly admit I spent most of the night in question. It sits so deep in my soul that it's infected what has become a new day. Only to read from March of 2016. Easter! What the daily writer put down on paper kind of scares me because it's almost like he knew that I would arrive near Christmas 2017 and in a way he held every reason to look at the present and say "Grow beyond the season." I can't help but wonder if we truly grip the reins of possibility. Settling instead of what we assume is the edge of the horizon. I speak so much of being aware that when I'm standing in it I get lost. Awareness doesn't play a fair game because most of the time while we're wading in the process of understanding it resembles everything that took on the shape of our past. Victory at work cannot play out its importance if what you are choosing to present is a step made in yesterdays newspaper. Living a healthy well focused on the present life requires a ton of focus. Meditation is essential to your personal growth. The problem is... Most can't stand walking alone. Maybe it's time. Let go of what you think you know and grow in fields of trust and faith. Every day is Easter. Even nearly two years after you've lived it or written about it. Let your true self rise above the tears caused by the emptiness created by others. You have the right to be successful. Choose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment