Friday, November 3, 2017

Stages

Listen to "Stages" on Spreaker. It's not very often that words written today make their way on the air in the moments that follow. I usually return to these daily pages 18 to 24 months later. It helps me measure growth which becomes an incredible teaching tool. But not today. Openly I admit that I struggle with receiving gifts from God. I feel as if I'm taking. I don't like being a taker. Enough people have taken from me and I know the emptiness all too well. During today's writing something very special was placed in my heart. The word taken needs to be replaced by accepting. The artist isn't me. It's God. By accepting what he shares, it becomes our calling to help him locate the stages required to display the writers, musicians, actors and other creative hearts. Accept the gifts from God by activating the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment