Thursday, November 2, 2017

No Excuse

Listen to "No Excuse" on Spreaker. I'm not a time hog. I'm a respecter of time. Three hours early to me is six hours too late. We are designed as humans to always be prepared. The best tool we hold is knowing the importance of time. But in 2017 being on time is what freaks like me do and most people want no part of it. I'm so sick about time that if a meeting has been set up for 12 noon, modern day technology allows me to record incredible conversations from anywhere in the world. So why put pressure on the process by trying to wiggle through unexpected traffic and weather? Be alive in the moment by trusting no tick on a clock. You can beat it at its own game. Instead of gambling on the walls falling. Leave early. Prepare early. Being on time makes you a leader. Writing that I have to laugh. I know a lot of business positions that truly shouldn't be held because being on time means nothing to them. It all starts at the top. We've become masters at making up excuses. Not on my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment