Monday, June 19, 2017

The Truer Father

Listen to "The Truer Father" on Spreaker. I've always been amazed at the numbers. I guess it's completely natural to see the four walls of church swell on Christmas, Easter and Mothers Day but rarely if ever on Fathers Day. I'm baffled by that show of support. Someone said to me, "Dads go to church only to support their family and wives. So on their day of celebration they don't feel a need to be in the seats." Well don't I feel like the odd ball. I grew up with two fathers. I never called one of them step. I was just lucky enough to get two dads. As giving and protective as they were. Neither led me closer to God. In fact I used their silence to build paths toward people like them. So in essence each of our journeys of darkness with father figures... rather than hold onto lifelong grudges. Learn from the moment and allow them to still teach your mind body and soul like no other on this giant rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment