Monday, June 5, 2017

Gods Renewal

Listen to "Gods Renewal" on Spreaker. Being in the right place at the right time. How many times during a single lifetime are we gifted with the moment? July 21, 2009 I was in a doctors office having a heart attack. I was in the right place at the right time. But I don't believe such situations unfold only during times of trouble or victory. I am a note taker. Not just in church but in everyday life. When something arrives that can't be easily shaken. I jot down a note or two. Being in the right place at the right time is available to you every step you take. 99% of the time we ignore it because what is a payoff in 2017 that isn't making your bank account go up? But what if your new moment needs a process of right moments at the right time? We truly are map makers. But have you lost the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment