Monday, January 23, 2017

Saying I Am

Listen to "Saying I Am" on Spreaker. Through my personal studies I've learned that true peace begins when you remind yourself, "I am." You've chosen to identify one of the multiple gifts you've received. It's not an act of over confidence or conceit. I am... Fill in the blank. Not only does it open your heart. But it allows you to grow from an area that you might have kept in spaces only you see. For the longest time politics and religion were two things people didn't openly talk about. Today it's a different vibration. FaceBook friends are battling out their lawmaker points of view. So why not step through the wall and let people hear you say, "I am." My mother is a strong Christian but will not speak of such things with people outside the family circle. She calls it a personal relationship. I totally get it. I have to remind myself that she grew up in the age when missionaries and traveling preachers pushed open the closed off heart. When I say we are different in 2017. We are the missionary. She doesn't want to talk about it. I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment