Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hello My Name Is

Listen to "Hello My Name Is" on Spreaker. I am no stranger to myself. Being a daily writer since July 1994. It's allowed me to sift through the trash and keep a firm grip on what is and isn't. While locating enough space to stop the race. Let's be honest we're all chasing the horizon. It's there. We just don't know how it's going to arrive. We take one good look at the world and realize the pictures in our imagination are a safer place. One problem. We can't live within the within. Do you truly know who it is? Ever felt like screaming, "Stranger danger!" We are inward people. But have you trusted yourself long enough to go within the within? Dark at first. Rewarding as you grow forward. Being there teaches you about the luggage you're carrying. Which allows more room for your mind body and soul to feel safe being in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment