Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Reshaping The Shapeless

Listen to "Reshaping The Shapeless" on Spreaker. I'm a free form thinker. I free form writing. I free form the steps required to endlessly be present in the "Now". Pretty weird thought right? It's the kind of thinking that's pushed me away from people. Learning to live with it has been a journey. You can't reach up and turn it off. Being a free form personality is an adventure that has to remain true to the process of daily growth by way of finding adventure in change. On this podcast I go back three years and locate a note that I penned out to myself. It was if the inner core of this free form traveler was having to explain to a future self that no matter how reckless a creative mind feels, the reality of being accountable for being a free form thinker is still a vibrant place to plant seeds. My sister is an out of control Debbie Downer. I act and react to her methods of conversation by saying things that kind of block the madness from reaching that place we have that tends to bleed when touched wrong. So I say weird junk in response. To invite humor or a new path to sink into a thought. Negative people are always on a mission. It's an hourly goal to draft weak hearts. It's almost like they're getting paid by an invisible source of cash and flow. Free forming the conversation keeps you at a safe distance. In Tae Kwon Do we spent a lot of time physically and mentally measuring where our comfort zones are. You can't win a tournament if you're always on the inside. It's a game of strategy. So are your relationships with friends and family. Compassion, forgiveness and trust aren't supposed to hit dangerous levels of emptiness. Put some free form to work and make sure that line in the sand keeps downers at bay. People are taking from you everyday. Here's why. You let them. Grow forward and outward. Build your team wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment