Friday, March 8, 2019

With You

Listen to "With You" on Spreaker. It's pretty much the written rule, we're going to have days that suck. Label it what it is then move forward. What? The day sucks! I need to carry it with me! I need to share it with family and friends! The world needs to know on social media that this day sucks! Oh really? Such an expression actually paints the photograph to resemble that of selfishness. You've decided that today sucks not those that happen to bump into you. On this podcast we take this head on by learning a newer way to bend the shapes that make a suck day into a brilliant expression of success. Speak out loud not in thought. Don't even write it down. Use your physical voice when you say these two words, "With you." I tend to make it a spiritual moment but not everybody walks that path. With you we are going through the motions of change but without thunder. With you the music we listen to will become better. With you I won't be alone at lunch. With you we'll take this dark cloud in my suck day and give it some fun light. With you. I didn't say you couldn't be you. I said "With you." If someone at work or home is having a hard time walk up to them and warm their soul, "With you the silence felt can actually teach the rest of us how to grow with patience." With you. You're purpose has a place. With you we have an identity. With you.

No comments:

Post a Comment