Monday, July 9, 2018

God Moving Through You Should It Be More Magical

Listen to "God Moving Through You Should It Be More Magical" on Spreaker. I never know what I'm going to write about when I sit down in the moments before the huge lights above click off and the Worship Band begins. The other day a note from my sister in Montana flooded my soul. She openly admitted, "I wish I could be more like you. To live life and not be stuck in a place where the only thing God wants from me is to take care of people." I've spent a long time talking with and reading about Caregivers. I love and respect the beauty of their hearts and the tremendous struggles each of them face by the minute. So I asked the Great Creator, "Can your miracles could be a little more magical?" In some circles those are fighting words. How dare I bring up such a subject! Everyday God moves through us and through faults of our own we don't recognize the endless shapes of his everlasting. I get it. I also see how the map maker is working through my sister and know exactly what she has done with everything she's faced and continues to invite into her loving soul. But how many Caretakers truly see the miracle of Christ moving through them? I can't imagine the doubt, fear, shame and guilt that floods their visions because they too would like to hit the movie, have dinner out or just sit on the sofa and watch TV without having to bump up against more troubles brought on by those God called you to council and help heal. Each of us serve the greater glory but do you know how? Non-believers to those in question aren't left out in the rain. The God I serve knows every language without having to create something magical. Remove the rocks from your stream and let there be flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment