Friday, October 6, 2017

I Am

Listen to "I Am What I'm About To Become" on Spreaker. We aren't a lazy generation. We honestly have too much on our minds. It's become the norm to live in a past we can't change or spend too much time trying to design the future. Only to learn bosses, coworkers, family and friends are getting in the way. That invites judgement, self doubt, fear and shame. Living in the present is where peace survives. But being the present is a very difficult place to remain. Putting both hands on the moment requires focus and determination. I carry with me favorite lyrics and verses. So that when I feel myself slipping its extremely helpful to put myself on a written inspiration and or affirmation. I am ______ is nothing more than an open door for you to live in the past. You are a chef? You are a hard worker? I am _____. How can you keep the past out of your present. I am what I am about to become. That puts you in control of decisions being made. Its a choice. Its leadership. If you are about to be angry. Hmmmm change it. I am what I am about to become. That leaves the door wide open for you to leap out of situations that feel negative or untrue. Put yourself back in charge of who you are by making the right decisions on what you'd like to become. Remove the walls and mountains and locate the peaceful path toward victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment