Friday, August 4, 2017

Where Are Your Words

Listen to "Where Are Your Words" on Spreaker. My father used to thump me on the head and shout, "You better watch your words." To this day his voice lives in my heart but the command falls flat on decisions made. Being a daily writer I've learned the importance of taking notes about events designed in the present then handing them forward to a future self. Today I read from a February 23, 2016 entry about the importance of preserving the words we carelessly throw away. In every thought there is a vision and or decision you will make in the days or years ahead. What you experience today was laid out long before you arrived. The greatest gift that God gave us was the ability to communicate. Many have forgotten how much of a real person they are even to themselves. We choose to speak to others and not learn from self.

No comments:

Post a Comment