Monday, July 24, 2017

Through You

Listen to "Through You" on Spreaker. I love it when my heart opens and words begin to appear in the present. That's not an easy task. For most of us the idea of being creative in world where there are too many watchers throws us back into the circles we like to build walls around. I love cranking up the volume of my speakers to their full potential then control the sound by way of the television remote control. I'm getting the biggest sound for the moment. Your heart is no different. If you only release bread crumbs from your ambition the rest of the picture remains your best kept secret. We all have dreams and ambitions but how many of us are living up to what we were designed to accomplish. Open that heart to its fullest. Get into the process of success by being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment