Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The White Mouse

Listen to "The White Mouse" on Spreaker. Being a daily writer I'm given a fresh new view of many things. One of them being the distance we all travel between storms and challenge. But in those valleys and highest peaks is there a message to be learned or are we just documenting the placement of bread crumbs? I went back to February of 2016 to steal a free peak of the who what where and when only to realize that it truly doesn't matter. The lesson learned is to find focus in your present. Which is horribly difficult for a stressed out mind body and soul. In 2017 we are the mirrored image of yesterday and last weeks stress. Meaning our stress has stress and tomorrow there will be more. I often wonder if all the people coughing without covering their mouths are only trying to shed layers of stress. How do you break free of it without allowing your imagination to create false hopes and promises? I gave my gift back.

No comments:

Post a Comment