Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Why We Stop

Listen to "Why We Stop" on Spreaker. A side of me tries to explain to the creative path that what I'm doing is pretty reckless. Very very rarely do I daily write then let the Broadcaster in me take it to the air. Not the same day. I've always believed in letting thoughts ferment. It's a process of growth that creates separation between what is and what was. But today heart speaks louder. I'm blessed every week to get the opportunity to help open the souls of creative people. The very second we begin to see light boom the walls crash and we're back in a lonely moment. If you're creative. You get what I'm saying. Creative doesn't mean one outlet. That's why I believe people turn off their reasons to set things free. You are whom you assume. When in fact you are the opposite. So today... the daily writer with his accent is met by the Broadcaster. You will hear a distinct difference between the two creative outlets. While embracing your own place in the flow of bringing art to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment