Monday, March 23, 2020

Grow With It

Listen to "Grow From It" on Spreaker. Long before we began to see how fast life can change they were already in the midst of the journey in other sections of the world. There's no way that I was the only one that doubted this! I was convinced in my heart that God wouldn't bring what they're saying to our front door. Here in the states we're entering our second week of a strengthening uncertainty. Most have turned off the news. Binge watching is the new norm. My wife and I take a lot of walks and have gotten really good at playing card games. On this podcast I step up to the microphone of transparency. More than last week we're gonna need the power of a giving God, Universe, Yahweh or whatever you have placed in the core of your path moving forward. Being aware of what is and isn't a false platform of certainty. FaceBook is proving to be the global release. I challenge you to turn it around. Don't air your dirty laundry. Grab a notebook and write a letter to your child's grandchildren. I've also noticed the importance of binge watching television. It feels pretty darn great at two, three and four in the afternoon. Twelve hours later I was in bed wanting my digital drug to make the world great again. Growing with it doesn't mean to locate ways to shove all of this to the side. It's learning about yourself and others around you. How you're handling the stress filled moments versus the lighthearted laughs and itty bitty jokes about a very bad time in our history. I've spent time talking with friends on the telephone because what we once had that made us close had drifted to the side and the current situation has reunited our hearts. Grow with it. Our vocals are going to change in the days ahead. Each sentence will start to turn downward and come across as a low moment or disgust with the administration. We don't need a rise of the people. What we need a growing community of perseverance and leadership made possible by each of our personal steps on a journey completely out of our hands. Don't try to doctor it. Grow with it. Let it move through you by way of always walking with peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment