Friday, May 10, 2019

Gaining Control Of Your Oh Wow

Listen to "Gaining Control Of Your Oh Wow" on Spreaker. Because I'm a daily writer 25 years strong, I'm blessed with the opportunity to step within the chapters of the journey that most might have long forgotten. The truth is, I'm no different. Until I'm reintroduced to those moments while producing radio shows like this. I learned to trust my Oh Wow moments and turn them into lessons we can all learn from. I'm not talking about Oh Wow as a celebration but rather Oh Wow as in hanging your head in guilt, shame, fear, defeat, feeling lesser than. Each of us make daily choices on how to better heal from such walls and mountains. I'm not saying that daily writing is a healthy way to survive those struggles and challenges. I know does amazing things in the presence of Now to get it off the chest. To reach back to it has led to some awkward moments of having to quickly readjust the formation of my present foundation. Dealing with Oh Wow moments shouldn't be looked upon as being the negative that it feels like. Use it as a tool. Like it or not we were all born to be teachers. So many times we get trapped into the idea of just sharing the lessons of life with the kids. I wish it was that easy. As you begin a journey of clearing your heart, the first thing you'll notice is how valuable those trips and stumbles are to someone you work with, just met along the way or have known for days and decades. When they say the universe constantly moves through us. Yep, it takes your Oh Wow moments and turns them into layers of leadership. Start a process of trust with those Oh Wows. It started with you because the placer put it on your path because you are trusted to carry it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment